Every UNISON member has the right:
- to seek help on matters relating to their employment
- to be treated with respect and integrity
- to be helped by a UNISON representative
- to understand that no action or representation will be made on the member’s behalf without that member’s agreement
- to expect confidentiality unless otherwise agreed.
In the workplace, every UNISON member has the right:
- to seek advice about workplace problems, and representation as appropriate
- to receive help from UNISON to ensure their employer gives them a fair hearing.
In order to qualify for legal help you need to:
- Have been a UNISON member at least 4 weeks before realising you need legal help
- Be up-to-date with your membership subscriptions.